I’m a twenty-nine-year-old Filipino woman living & working in Atlanta, Georgia.
- awesome people: my husband, friends, & family.
- writing: I’m most comfortable writing prose, but I’m working on improving my poetry.
- traveling: abroad (& within the U.S.). So far, I’ve been to the Philippines, the U.K., France, Brussels, Belgium, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Canada, and Portugal.
- good food: I will eat anything except balut.
- photography: I’m not a photographer, but occasionally, I’ll get cool shots on my fancy camera (& on my iPhone).
- bitchass people: anyone who has a superiority complex, is willfully ignorant, or is one of those people who prides herself (or himself) in not having any friends of the same gender (there’s a reason why, y’all).
I hope that my experiences resonate with you. Leave me a comment about what I’ve posted and/or give suggestions for what I should write about (& photograph) next.
Thank you for reading!
Follow me on twitter: @samantha_writes
*All content belongs to me unless otherwise noted.